School dances are a privilege. Any behavior deemed inappropriate will subject students to being removed from the dance and potentially prohibited from attending future dances.
(subject to change):
- Fall Ball
- MOS Dance
- Spring Fling
- Junior Prom *
- Senior Prom*
*Juniors and Seniors only attend their respective proms. Juniors/Seniors may ask dates outside of grade-level.
To keep our dances as safe as possible, all students are required to follow the following:
School Dance Rules:
- Current MHS school ID required for entry.
- No backpacks/bags allowed (small purses are acceptable).
- No outside food or drink.
- If you leave the designated area, there is NO re-admittance.
- All stomps scheduled are Murray students only.
Murray Student Guest Requirement for Date- Dances:
- High School students only.
- Murray students wishing to bring a non-Murray High School student guest date, must have a guest form completed and signed by the guest student’s administration with the administrator’s business card attached (form button is on left).
- Forms are due no later than the school day prior to the dance to be added to the guest list. Submit the completed form to the ticket booth at the time of ticket purchase. No purchase w/out completed form.
- Absolutely NO ENTRY for non-Murray students without the form properly filled out and submitted!! No EXCEPTIONS!